OISD is executing online exam for the students of Play Group to STD-VIII in order to assess the conceptual development of the lessons taught throughout the term in school and during online classes. Since this is a new experience for both ends; students-parents and teachers- school administrations, a thorough instruction to ensure easy access for all of us is given below
Guidelines for online Final-Exam process
1. Final exam starts from 10 th June, Wednesday; 10 th and 11 th are prior exams (SP/DC, Drawing, Islam-Oral).
2. Regular exams start from 14 th June, Sunday. * Final term exam schedule is attached herewith.
3. Students will receive a study leave on 9th June.
4. Final-Term result will be published online on 9th July.
Instructions for Examinations
1. All students must keep their cameras on during the examination till sending answer script folder to the teachers.
2. Teachers will upload the QP 5 minutes before the exam starts. Right after the exam ends, within 5 minutes students should take the pictures of their answers scripts, make a folder and send that folder to the respective teachers for checking. The folder must have the students name and class on it. Those who are not able to make a folder, they will take the picture of their answer script and send that to individual teacher’s skype id.
3. Answers must be written on an A4 size sheet with the Exam name (Final Term Examination-2020), student’s name, class, subject and paper (if needed), Date.